Join us for a deeper exploration of:
- Mindfulness and preparing for the “WHAT IF’S” of life (include your Advanced Healthcare Directives). “You either have a plan….or you have a panic”.
- A new narrative for dying, to support ourselves and our families with an empowered vision of the future.
- Start to create your own new visions around aging, death and dying
- Documenting beliefs and wishes
- Self care rituals for spiritual and emotional nourishment.
About your facilitators: Birgitta and Cheserae (Ta)
Cheserae (Ta) and I have known each other for over a decade. As mothers we raised our children on the same street with very similar values and idea’s. We developed a friendship that included many experiences and conversations about family and children, spirituality, life and balance, and somewhere along the way this started to be inclusive of death and dying more and more…
As I set on my journey of discovery in the realm of death and dying I often shared with Cheserae and had a knowing she would in time follow a similar journey.
I am so pleased she embraced the calling and grateful to now facilitate conscious living retreats with her. I hope you join us
Dates: September 23rd 2017 from 10:30 to 4:30 pm
Course fee: $97
Limited space available. A few partial scholarships available.
Held at Spirit House Ojai