- This event has passed.
Ritual ~ The Workshop
February 11, 2017 @ 1:00 am - 5:00 am PST$50
Old and new wisdom to support the end of life journey
Creative exploration of Rituals for you and your loved ones
New and old wisdom from Rituals around the world
A half day event for anyone who is interested in creating new and honoring old rituals, and exploring; beautiful, strange, and curious ways people all over the world have used ritual to support themselves, their loved ones and their community.
This workshop will focus on caregiving, living with death and dying, grief and mourning
Join us as we explore:
- How to use the power of ritual to create more meaningful experiences in our living and our dying.
- How to infuse existing routines with new meaning by using ritual.
- How ritual can provide thoughtful and meaningful ways to honor and remember those we love.
- Rituals can give us give us comfort and stability when we are struggling to stay centered and grounded.
- Ritual help us stay connected to each other, to nature, and to heaven and earth.
- Ritual can help us provide purpose, value, and meaning
- Ritual provides a safe way to express deep emotions and can help is create order and structure in the chaos of life, death and grief.
Ritual can support conscious living in our fast paced culture
“Heartfelt, magical, spiritual and personal, this workshop is a gift to everyone attending and everyone they love.”