In the End… There is only Love – Level I – A Weekend Retreat
$350.00 price includes tax and service fees
*Early bird registration at $315 until Oct 14th
We are excited to explore the following topics with you:
• Understanding the role of the End of Life Guide
• Supporting loved ones as they move through their final stages and goodbyes
• Well BE-ing for those facing death and their care circles
• Creating sacred space
• Sacred Tending™ explained
• Essential oils for energetic support
• The importance vigil
• Spiritual care
• The importance of language in a death avoidance culture
• Empathetic communication
• Care circle conversations
• Explore your beliefs and values about death and dying and enhance acceptance.
• Integrate your spiritual practices into holistic, loving end of life practices.
• The importance of self care
Creating a plan for artful dying
• Addressing the logistics
• California Law and collaboration with other end of life professionals
Teachings will be balanced with sharing, compassionate listening. Experiential learning, mindful group work and more. We also spend some time on contemplative personal work utilizing the beautiful grounds of the retreat.
Join us and learn how to:
• Provide mindful guidance to the dying and their care circle.
• BE true in the presence of the dying and those in grief.
• Bring spiritual care and sacred ritual work into the home.
• Support those wanting a conscious and connected end of life experience.
• Offer authentic social-emotional care to those who are dying and their care circle.
• Heal your personal relationship with death and explore it’s gifts
• Live more consciously
• Move from fear of the unknown to embracing the mystery with love.
This weekend is the first of two weekend workshops.
The second weekend will focus on:
• Caring for our own after death
• Tools for individuals, families and professional care providers
• After death care, bathing, vigil, preservation and goodbye rituals
• Creating Life Celebrations and Home Funerals
• Walking with grief
We hope you join use for this inspiring weekend.